At DataManagement Professionals (DMP) we offer our customers reliable and cost-effective data management solutions globally. DMP has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, United Kingdom, Spain and South Africa.
As we are growing rapidly- we are looking for a Technical Consultant to join our team in the Netherlands.
What are we looking for?
As a Technical Consultant you are responsible for implementing software and hardware at our customers. In cooperation with the client you perform (Commvault) implementations, software upgrades, extensions and health checks. Next to this we expect you to act as a trouble-shooter if needed. This can be either remote or at our customer’s location.
Within the Professional Services team our customers are supported in various areas. The team consists technicians, including various Commvault Masters, MCSE / RedHat / VMware / Dell and Netapp certified, who always go that extra mile for the customer but keeps an eye on the business side. Therefore you will be challenged in various areas to develop yourself.
What do we expect from you?
- Implementation of CommVault at customers and assist during the migration processes
- Provide extensions and upgrades at customers
- Manage hardware implementations
- Perform health checks
- Provide training, demonstrations, brainstorming sessions and workshops
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Passion for technology combined with a strong customer-oriented approach
- 2-5 years of professional relevant experience
- Knowledge of Commvault or another data management product is an advantage
- Knowledge of Netapp and / or Dell is an advantage
- Ability to travel
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent compensation package in line with your level of experience
- Lease car
- Opportunities to grow (training, certification) as we find your potential as valuable as your current skillset
- Great colleagues – fun environment
If you are interested in working at DataManagement Professionals- please send your resume and covering letter (optional) and we will get back to you soon!