Senior Technical Consultant
At DataManagement Professionals (DMP) we offer our customers reliable and cost-effective data management solutions globally. DMP has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, United Kingdom, Spain and South Africa.
As we are growing rapidly- we are looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to join our team in the Netherlands.
What are we looking for?
As a Senior Technical Consultant you are responsible for designing and implementing software (Commvault) and hardware (including Netapp and Dell) for our customers. You take care of the intake and designs at our customers and perform relevant pre-sales tasks in order to offer the optimal solution to our customer. Next to this you will be assisting in answering RFPs. In collaboration with the client you carry out Commvault implementations, software upgrades, extensions, and health checks. We expect you to give demonstrations, presentations and workshops and act as a troubleshooter if needed. This can be either remote or at our customer’s location.
Within the Professional Services team our customers are supported in various areas. The team consists technicians, including various Commvault Masters, MCSE / RedHat / VMware / Dell and Netapp certified, who always go that extra mile for the customer but keeps an eye on the business side as well. Therefore you will be challenged in various areas to develop yourself continuously.
What do we expect from you?
- Complete intakes and designs with customers
- Provide (Design) Presentations for customers
- Assisting in answering RFPs and relevant pre-sales tasks
- Implementation of CommVault at customers and assist during the migration processes
- Provide extensions and upgrades at customers
- Manage hardware implementations
- Perform health checks
- Provide training, demonstrations, brainstorming sessions and workshops
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Passion for technology combined with a strong customer-oriented approach
- 5-10 years of professional relevant experience
- Knowledge of Commvault or another data management product is an advantage
- Knowledge of Netapp and / or Dell is an advantage
- Ability to travel
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent compensation package in line with your level of experience
- Lease car
- Opportunities to grow (training, certification) as we find your potential as valuable as your current skillset
- Great colleagues – fun environment
If you are interested in working at DataManagement Professionals- please send your resume and covering letter (optional) and we will get back to you soon!