At DataManagement Professionals (DMP) we offer our customers reliable and cost-effective data management solutions globally. DMP has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, United Kingdom, Spain and South Africa.
As we are growing rapidly- we are looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join our team in the Netherlands.
What are we looking for?
The Pre-Sales Consultant represents DMP, our managed services and product portfolio- and has the ability to describe these elements in commercial documents, such as proposals or RFPs. Are you a creative bridge builder who knows how to connect customer, commerce, consultancy and support who always acts in the customer’s best interest? Do you have experience in IT and do you always offer the best quality and solutions to your customers? Then we might be looking for you!
What do we expect from you?
- Ability to get things done in an efficient and effective manner
- Ability to achieve commercial results in conjunction with building long-term relationships
- The preparation of account plans that support the guidelines for further development of the customer
- You are capable of generating new business and relationships independently
- Translating existing needs and bottlenecks into concrete data management solutions
- Because of your high level of knowledge, vision and expertise, you will closely partner with our Management Team
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Proven track record in Account Management within a B2B environment
- Knowledge of the Storage and Back-up market, and products
- Knowledge of Commvault and knowledge of storage products from NetApp and/or Dell is certainly a plus
- Knowledge of and experience in commercially offering managed services
- Fluency in Netherlands and English
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent compensation package in line with your level of experience
- Opportunities to grow as we find your potential as valuable as your current skillset
- Great colleagues – fun environment
If you are interested in working at DataManagement Professionals- please send your resume and covering letter (optional) and we will get back to you soon!