Senior Support Engineer
At DataManagement Professionals (DMP) we offer our customers reliable and cost-effective data management solutions globally. DMP has offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, United Kingdom, Spain and South Africa.
As we are growing rapidly- we are looking for a Senior Support Engineer to join our team in the Netherlands.
What are we looking for?
As a Senior Support Engineer you are responsible for registering and solving second line support tickets from our customers. Next to this you will be supporting and supervising your colleagues on a technical level. You are the go to person for our customers in order to resolve data management issues and support them on other various areas. You advise, guide and support them with backup, archiving, content indexing and storage issues. You also connect with various suppliers to escalate issues when it comes to bugs in the products. The team consists technicians who always want to go that extra mile for the customer. Therefore on a technical level you will be challenged to dive in complex issues.
What do we expect from you?
- Manage/resolve 2nd line tickets
- Single point of contact for customers
- Pro-actively providing technical support for colleagues
- Ability to analyse bugs in products
- Advising on installation, configuration and optimization
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Passion for technology combined with a strong customer-oriented approach
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in management environments
- Knowledge of NetApp, Commvault or other data management products is required
- Knowledge of VMware and/or Hyper-V is an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, database applications, etc. is also an absolute advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent compensation package in line with your level of experience
- Opportunities to grow (training, certification) as we find your potential as valuable as your current skillset
- Great colleagues – fun environment
If you are interested in working at DataManagement Professionals- please send your resume and covering letter (optional) and we will get back to you soon!